~Kis's Dream~

*INTRODUCTION OF MY SITE: CLICK "VIEW BLOG"(JUELZ ~GENIE~ JAKER #1) ON MY "1ST POST" ARTICLE*

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!

How is everyone? Well just lettin ya'll know I got into a fight the other day. I lost and the lil nigga won. We was fightin over some stupid shit too. I don't even really remember what it was we were fightin over cuz we was trippin on E Ecstasy (drug). Ya know that sayin "what comes around, goes around"? Well he definietly has somethin comin for him. I got mother fuckin a black eye and I got sharp pain in my back that hurts too much man.

I think everyone is more interested in a girlfight though. So here ya go.......
Chick Fight
http://www.musicvideocodes.com/?song=1477

Good lookin

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Video code provided by Music Video Codes